G-SHOT or the G-Spot amplification is a simple, non-invasive method which can temporarily enhance the G Spot in sexually active women.
- It is a treatment that takes place in doctor’s office and lasts for 15 minutes
- It is painless under very light sedation
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid or Enriched PRP
- No need for recovery
- Sexual intercourse after 24 hours
- Immediate effect
- The G spot or otherwise the Gräfenberg spot took its name from the German gynaecologist Ernst Gräfenberg, who described it first.
- According to the anatomic findings, what we externally see as clitoris is only the tip of the iceberg, as this rich in vessels and nerves tissue extends, like a capital L, behind the Labia Minora and the vulvar vestibule.
Enriched PRP – An Advanced PRP method with impressive results
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is an innovative regenerative therapy, which involves the application of autologous platelet-leukocyte-rich plasma containing growth factors and thrombin directly to the site of treatment. PRP treatment has been used broadly in several areas of medicine, e.g in orthopedics, and aesthetics to relieve pain reduce inflammation, initiate healing and of course regeneration and rejuvenation of the tissues. The degranulation of platelets releases the biological factors into the site giving the beneficial effect.
To increase the efficiency of the PRP, Crete Fertility Centre recently started applying a novel technology by enriching and fortifying it with growth factors (Enriched PRP – EnPRP), derived from the patient’s own blood.
The most important benefit of the Enriched PRP – EnPRP is that it contains over 10 times higher concentration of growth factors and cytokines. By this novel technique, we managed to break the billions of platelets and directly get the growth factors and cytokines and inject them to the area suffering. Enriched PRP – EnPRP is at least 10 times more effective and efficient from the PRP alone and it has a direct and long-lasting effect.
So, if we consider that the G-Spot is anatomically found in all women but in some it is more pronounced and in others less so, the addition of a material completely compatible with the body such as hyaluronic acid, just above the now known G point will lead to the most intense stimulation of the above vascular tissue during sexual intercourse due to mechanical irritation.